Why choose Suttons?Let Suttons take away the hassle and stress when it comes to selling your vehicle. Receiving an offer is quick and easy, and once you accept our offer we will pay you straight away. Plus you’re not obligated to buy from us if you choose to sell with us.
We pride ourselves as one of Sydney’s most trusted family-owned motor groups, which is why we thoroughly inspect the condition of your car and compare it against current market data to give you a fair and accurate valuation.
How it Works
Present your vehicleBring in your vehicle or fill out our online form to organise an obligation-free inspection.
Receive an offerWe analyse against current market data to give you a fair and accurate offer which is valid for 7 days.
Sell us your carOnce you accept the offer, payment will be made immediately.
Genuine & RELIABLE
Keep your privacyAvoid putting your own personal details online and having strangers come to your house.
Knowledge & experienceSuttons has over 75 years of experience buying and selling vehicles all over Sydney.
No pushy salespeopleYou’re not obligated to buy from us if you choose to sell us your car.
Best price possibleWe analyse against current market data to give you a fair and accurate offer.
QUICK & EASY
Fast ServiceAfter you send your valuation request, our Team will be in touch within hours.
Convenient inspectionsBring in your car for an obligation-free inspection at any of our 24 dealerships across Sydney.
Instant paymentOnce you accept our offer, we will process the payment immediately.
We organise transport homeWe will book you a complementary taxi or Uber to take you wherever you need to go.
Request a free valuationSend us a few details about your vehicle and a member of our Team will be in touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your vehicle’s title or payout information. All titleholders should be present. If any person is not able to make it, please contact us.
- Valid and current registration to confirm ownership.
- Valid state-issued photo ID for all titleholders.
- All keys and remotes. If the original keys/remotes are missing, your vehicle’s offer may need to be adjusted.
If you do not have all of the required items listed above, please contact us as you still may be able to complete the sale. We are more than happy to guide you through the process and help gather anything that’s missing.
- Your vehicles Make, Model, Years & Kilometres.
- The Interior and exterior condition of the vehicle.
- Options, features, aftermarket parts and/or modifications.
- Frame or flood damage.
- Your vehicle’s history report.
After the inspection, we will compare your vehicle against current market data to provide you an accurate and fair offer.